Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend update

Our dad is still in Seattle. We haven't been able to find a rehabilitation facility here locally that will take him. We should hear back from the places in Sunnyside and Grandview tomorrow morning. I added him to the waiting list at Canyon Lakes (he's #3)... so, if he gets into a facility that is not in the Tri-Cities.. hopefully we'll be able to transfer him to Canyon Lakes soon after (that's my plan for now anyway).
J'Ali and I (Mary) will not be in Seattle with him for at least the next couple days. My kids need me at home (I also have a couple medical problems of my own to take care of) and J'Ali is moving back to the Tri-Cities from Spokane so that she can be closer to our dad. Hopefully he'll be transferred very soon because he's all by himself for now. If you happen to be in the Seattle area this week please stop by.. I'm sure that he's getting lonely. :(

No comments: