Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He's now an "acute care" patient!! :)

I just called Harborview and talked with his nurse in the CICU. She said that they are working on transferring him to acute care on another floor. There isn't a room available.. so, he's going to stay in the ICU until one opens up. The nurse said that he told her to "take it easy" when she was cleaning out his mouth this morning. She said that sometimes he'll follow an item with his eyes and sometimes he doesn't.. but, that he's showing some improvement. I called to talk with him, but he was sleeping and the nurse was surprised that I couldn't hear him snoring.. lol. :)
I'm still fighting this yucky cold.. but, would like to get back to Seattle as soon as I can. J'Ali (Alex) & I are talking about leaving tomorrow to stay with him through Sunday. I'll update again as soon as I hear more.

1 comment:

Annie said...

That is absolutely wonderful news.