Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday PM

Sorry that I didn't post an update earlier today. My dad is doing about the same today. He has been saying random things and his memory seems to be a little off.. but, hopefully once he's out of the hospital that will change. He is not very happy that he's still in the hospital and hasn't been very nice about it (he wanted us girls and Juan to break him out last weekend). He was tested for liver failure last night and the test came back negative.. so, that's positive (his enzyme level is high). J'Ali is with him now and Sally will take over tomorrow afternoon so that J'Ali can go back to work for a few days. I (Mary) am home to finish my finals that I missed at CBC and to get caught up around the house (and to spend some much needed time with my three children). I plan to go back this weekend and stay for as long as needed. If you have any questions.. call me at home 585-1206 or on my cell 551-1690. :)

No comments: